Thursday, January 31, 2013

Metamorphosis


I sink into what feels eerily like quick sand, I struggle and fight, but I get nowhere as I feel myself get sucked into my demise. I have time. Time is all I have. I reach out and I hold on to anything I can get my hands on. Something that will save me. Something strong enough to pull me out of this unforgiving black hole. Soon enough I come to the realization that I am just buying myself more time. There’s no saving me. There is no salvation. I am stuck, and this is where I will exist. 

I will never stop fighting. I will not quit. I will not give up. 

Call it determination. Call it strength. Call it human nature. I have stopped asking what or why. This is my existence. This is who I am. I am not determined. I am not strong, I simply am and this is who I will be. 

My stomach rises up into my mouth and I feel as if I were floating. I’m numb but I’m overcome by this tingling sensation. Is it hot in here? How can this be? How can I feel nothing but feel everything at the same time? I feel anxious yet excited. I am not moving but I am flying over your heads. I am soaring and you will never know it. You will never see it. 

My blood boils to the point till I feel nothing but cold. Icy cold hard shiny metal. Titanium runs through my veins like a beat that won’t quit. I cannot contain it. It only gets louder. I am metallic. I will transform, resist, adjust, create, amend, craft, distort, revise, withstand. This is my metamorphosis. 

Watch me while I pass you by



No comments:

Post a Comment